Trevi MM vs. Neocabby MM/GM vs. Palermo PM

knn

Nov 2, 2006
Help, I am in a bind here. What purse gives more bang for the buck?

I like all three of them- the neocabby MM/GM, Trevi MM and Palermo PM since all have shoulder straps which look so cool and are all practical bags.

Couple of concerns:
Neocabby- will the denim tear after a while? Will it fade? thin out?

Trevi- Is it too heavy? looks really heavy. Too old? Too structured?

Palermo PM- too ordinary? More maintenance?

Thanks all in advance.

I have the trevi PM and for me the bag is not heavy at all and love it don't think the style is too old and the bag too structured. you can wear the bag with jeans and t shirt and also you can wear it for formal dress.

I also have the NeoCabby MM so far I don't have a chance to wear it yet but as far as I know and read from other post they are very durable.

Don't know about the palermo though. hope this help.

I like the Trevi and neo cabby best, but I think the trevi is better if you are going to be using it for work. Otherwise, I love the cabby because it's light, it's fun and it's very versatile, but it's a bit more casual than the trevi.

I like the Cabby GM the best ~ can be carried by hand, crook of your arm, shoulder and cross-body!

I like the look of the Trevi PM but the small tight opening bugs me. Although it may eventually soften up a bit after some use.

I thought Trevi just comes in GM and PM? I tried both at a shop and came to the conclusion that GM is to big and PM to small for me. MM would be perfect - but there is no MM..

Have the Palermo PM, pretty happy with it. The Neo Cabby looks great too - the most casual of the three. Suggest you read thru the Clubhouse threads of each one. They have great modeling pics and some feedback based on use (ex. straps may be too short for messenger style, neo cabby sides can sag inwards etc.)

I have the Palermo Pm, too. It's such a wonderful bag. I'm being biased because I own it, but 2nd on my list would be the Trevi. The Trevi is so modern, but I hear the Palermo's are hard to get right now. Wouldn't you like to have something else not many other people do? ....this is what I heard around Ebay and LV.

Palermo is out of the 'bang' for the bucks question...

Between Trevi and Neo Cabby, I personally LOVE the cabby more. It is so comfortable and chic. No, the fabric is not fragile as it seems. While Trevi is very fabulous looking and definitely an eye turner bag. No, it is not that heavy IMO. Hope this helps...