Trevi Going Strong after 5 Months of Wear & Tear (PICS!!!!)

Thanks everyone - I'm glad you're enjoying the tips.

I must say, my mom did well when she convinced me to not get the speedy, and to get the trevi instead. As much as I love the speedy, I can't say I'm a fan of the sag......although I'm sure somewhere down the line I'll pick one up!

I dunno if anyone with a palermo can comment on how it is at holding it's shape. It's definitely a cute bag, but doesn't seem to have as much structure as the trevi...can anyone confirm this?

I'm new in the club and I just purchased a Palermo gm a month ago and I really love the bag with it's versatility & functionality, a great bag to get if you're thinking to buy one. The shape is holding up pretty good for being used everyday. Is your Trevi pm right? because I'm planning to buy the gm and wondering if with constant use how's the leather & canvas holding up? I know it's a structured bag but it get soft after awhile of constant use? please advise looking on buying a trevi gm this weekend :smile:

I absolutely love that bag! That is what I love about the ebene pattern because it is so stress free and can be worn with just about anything! Such a beautiful bag!