Trevi Gm Problem -- Zipper is Pulling the Leather

efleon

LVoe
O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
Just wondering if anyone has had any problems with their Trevi Gm's. Mine is brand new and I am so excited except that when the zipper is pulled shut, the leather around it is sort of wavy and doesnt sit right. I took the bag back to the SA the first week I had it and she let me have another one but it is doing the same thing. What should I do? This was my BIG bag purchase that was supposed to last me a long time and now this!!!! I will post pics shortly but was hoping you might have some advice in the meantime.

This happened with my PM. I picked it up without inspecting it in the store. When I got home the brown leather up near the zipper had a "wave" thing going on along the entire side of the bag. I drove to Long Island the next day and returned it for a perfect one. That would have driven my absolutely crazy!!
Mine was wavy when the zipper was open and closed. I don't how yours is different....can you post pics?

my does it too, but dosen't bother me that much. It's a dome shape, w/leats, so it's hard to have the zippers close perfectly. If it bothers you, do exchange for another one before the time run out.

For some reason I cant upload the pic. I took the original bag back and they let me have a new one. But the new one is doing the exact same thing. The SA was just sort of quiet when I complained. She didnt really didnt say anything which just gave me a feeling that they had seen this before. I am still trying to get a pic on line bc I would really love to know how you all feel -- am I being too picky -- but it is a $2000 bag!!!!!

i'm about to purchase a trevi gm this coming week, and i'd really like to see what you ladies are saying about the zipper.. hope you could upload pics. thanks..

any other problems with the trevi gm?

No other problems and I absolutely love the bag otherwise. I still cant upload pics but I appreciate your advice. When I figure out upload I will revisit this issue. Thanks again everyone.

Today I took the bag back to have it looked at and they replaced it no questions asked. They were so incredibly nice about it and I expected a hard time (although I dont know why bc I didnt do anything wrong). The new bag is PERFECTION!!!! I am so blissfully happy!!!! The only caveat is that the new bag is made in USA and the old bag was made in France. I really wanted a France bag but the only other one they had was made in France and it was doing the same weird thing. So be on the lookout for France - made Trevi GM's. They seem to be "off" . LV is just the BEST!!!!