Trevi GM for school?

Hi, I think Trevi GM is already heavy on its own. Not sure if it is good for school...

I have the PM and the weight is GREAT, but then again, I don't carry books or laptop in mine.

Do you need a should bag? How about Hemstead or Saleya?

I would not haul a laptop in the Trevi. It is heavy enough by itself. I've loaded it up before and walk about 5 blocks from my metro stop to work. It was pretty uncomfortable by the time I got there! If I don't fill it with my usual stuff, it's fine though. ;)

I used a friend's Trevi GM to carry stuff in to school for a while and when it was all loaded up with notebooks and papers I found that it hurt to carry on my shoulder unless I had thick clothing or a coat on....if it's only your laptop then maybe? The ursula was perfect for me though, huge sturdy straps that are wide and perfect for carrying a lot of stuff :yes:

I don't think it might fit with a laptop and some school stuffs. Just my opinion, I'm also not sure about it :P. How about Neverfull/Beaubourg/Abesses. They are such a great and roomy school bag :biggrin:

Personally, I wouldn't - it's a bit too 'structured' for school use, if you kwim...I'd go with something more tote-like, like a Cabas Mezzo or Beaubourg. I do agree with maguses that it's just a bit too mom-ish...

i agree w/ everyone , trevi gm is not recommended as a school bag, very structured. i used my trevi pm yesterday , first day of school, and i would not bring it anymore, got squash a bit :sad: coz she has to sit by my side one small chair w/ trevi is way too crowded and i don't want to put her on the floor .

You should look at the Damier Chelsea for a school bag, it will fit books and laptops and its SOO Comfy on the shoulder. It doesn't look great online, or sitting there, but once you try it on, it looks so great, my sister has it and its wonderful.

My laptop fits in the Trevi PM but don't use it for that purpose. If you use it for that you won't want to use it for dress up. Get a simpler bag for school...you'll put it on the floor and really use it...a Cabas will do if you want an LV or even a Samur...if not there are very cute bags you can get and use without worries...save your Trevi for something else.