Trevi & Evora GM Discontinuing

caitvee

Feb 25, 2012
Last night when I was debating what DE bag to get (took me forever to decide, still not sure if ill keep the one I got) the SA told me both the Trevi (both sizes) and the Evora GM (not MM) are being discontinued!

Last night when I was debating what DE bag to get (took me forever to decide, still not sure if ill keep the one I got) the SA told me both the Trevi (both sizes) and the Evora GM (not MM) are being discontinued!

Wow! I can't believe they're discontinuing the trevi. Now I'm really happy I got mine last year.

Ive been hearing how many of the gm sizes would be getting the chop but trevi suprises me.. Its one of the most beautiful abene bags ever made, I can only imagine because of the price that it was not an option for a lot of people.. But what a shame.. I only hope that there will be something else's equally as beautiful in its place.

Ive been hearing how many of the gm sizes would be getting the chop but trevi suprises me.. Its one of the most beautiful abene bags ever made, I can only imagine because of the price that it was not an option for a lot of people.. But what a shame.. I only hope that there will be something else's equally as beautiful in its place.

The price is what kept me from purchasing it, so I agree. I'd rather get an Epi or Vernis bag for $2K, so I bet the numbers were just low. And Evora? Even more expensive, so I can understand. They are both AMAZING bags but at the end of they day, they're still just coated canvas.

The price is what kept me from purchasing it, so I agree. I'd rather get an Epi or Vernis bag for $2K, so I bet the numbers were just low. And Evora? Even more expensive, so I can understand. They are both AMAZING bags but at the end of they day, they're still just coated canvas.
Agree! These prices are insane enough but when you get up in the $2k range for just coated canvas with no gold or diamonds inside-- well, I would imagine that changes people's priorities. It's sad though but I can't wait to see what other goodies they replace it with!

It is the Trevi GM size only that has been discontinued. My SA had asked if I was interested in it prior to shipping it out of the store as they were pulling them back to the warehouse. Just the GM.

I have heard this aswell. I was also told Artsy may also be on chopping block later. They said "once the discontinue the GM they go down the ladder and slowly phase out" and this year new styles ect will be releasing. :sad: its sad

My SA told me both sizes will be discontinued.

Happened to call 866vuitton for another question and while on the phone I had asked about this. She confirmed that the Trevi GM is clearly discontinued now however the PM is NOT discontinued and there are currently no plans at this time to discontinue the Trevi PM.

Happened to call 866vuitton for another question and while on the phone I had asked about this. She confirmed that the Trevi GM is clearly discontinued now however the PM is NOT discontinued and there are currently no plans at this time to discontinue the Trevi PM.

Thanks for the info. I'm glad they're keeping the PM size. The trevi is a beautiful bag.