Tresor wallet

1. I've considered this wallet before as I agree it has great proportions but it really is not a very practical wallet, IMO. It doesn't have individual card pockets, just an empty well to hold them all together. The bill pocket is on the side longways and I feel like if I turn the wallet on it's side to access the bills, all the cards would fall right out.

2. yeah i was thinking of this wallet too but because i can't put credit cards in (somewhere where it's not going to fall out), i've been pending its purchase. Yes the size is great and that's what i love abot it! I guess you can put your cards in the zipped part, one side for cards, the other for coins.

3. the size is what i liked about it too....what gives me second thoughts is the bill pocket on the side...i think it would be hard to get your bills....if i dont use it and just fold and put my bills inside the pockets...the bill pocket would be useless....:sad:

does lv have another wallet the size of tresor?? :confused1:

4. Yes that´s what I meant, the link didn´t work:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice