Tresor Wallet - Pain to fasten TWO snaps?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking at buying a pre-loved MC Tresor. I'm hoping someone who ownes one can tell me if it's a pain in the butt to have to fasten/unfasten two snaps each time you want in/out of the wallet. Any other complaints??

TIA ;)

2. #2 Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  3. Hi, if u meant the tresor wallet, i'm using the damier one. In my opinion, overall its a nice wallet - handy in size esp. But it can't hold many cards and dollar notes, it will not fasten properly then.

4. I think you should consider a Zippy, I have both the MC Sarah(snap) and the Graffiti pink Zippy, I loveeee the Zippy so much more!! everything is so secure in a zip wallet, just my 2cents:biggrin:

5. Zippy wallet is the best ever, you should consider!

6. #6 Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
    I am not sure which wallet you are talking about, but if its any thing like the insolite wallet, yes its a pain with those snaps.(IN my opinion!)

Get the zippy, I LVOE mine!

7. thats a very strange complaint...its just as bothersome to zip it...or just leave it open. I have the insolite, and i have never been like "man these two snaps suck" . Go for it, you wont notice two snaps