Tresor Wallet Hard to Use?

Do you think the Tresor wallet is very hard to use? The reason I am asking is because I desperately want something in the mandarin orange (I can't believe I found LV so late that I missed the boat on a lot of their mandarin color products). I saw this at the store:

eLUXURY - null - null=

p10338435_ph_detail_04.jpg

It was kinda pretty, but do you think it feels weird that the bills are on the side? And also, there are no credit card slots.

I tried to order the Medium Agenda in Mandarin, but it was sold out already :sad:

I had this once in the monogram and found it difficult to use even after a while because of the fact that the bills are on the side and there are no compartments for cards. I would suggest to talk to your SA, she might be able to locate some other things in mandarin for you.

Sorry, most PFers like the Porte Tresor International...

Attachments

• p10295703_ph_hero.jpg
    p10295703_ph_hero.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 195
  • p10295703_ph_detail_05.jpg
    p10295703_ph_detail_05.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 286
I have a Tresor in mono & love it! I actually have too many cc, so any LV wallet would not be good enough for me. What I do is I put my ccs inside the zipped compartment, it actually is divided in half which leaves me room for actual change. I love Tresor for it's size, compartments ,& ability to fit all my junk and still close:smile:

I think the Tresor would be difficult to use, I'm not used to pulling bills out from the side. Plus, I usually like to peek in the pocket to see what bills I'm pulling out; in order to do that I'd have to turn the Tresor on it's side. But then all my cards and papers would fall out, because it doesn't have proper pockets either! It's too bad, because I think the Tresor wallet is the perfect size, not too big and not too small.

I know use the Porte-monnaie zip wallet, which is the same size as the PTI. I prefer it to the PTI because I don't have to open up the whole wallet, and the pockets are more convenient.

Do you think the Tresor wallet is very hard to use? The reason I am asking is because I desperately want something in the mandarin orange (I can't believe I found LV so late that I missed the boat on a lot of their mandarin color products). I saw this at the store:

eLUXURY - null - null=

p10338435_ph_detail_04.jpg

It was kinda pretty, but do you think it feels weird that the bills are on the side? And also, there are no credit card slots.

I tried to order the Medium Agenda in Mandarin, but it was sold out already :sad:

ack... I forgot I had that wallet in your pic. It was a real PITA as the paper money went in the side pocket which made it bulge. The two slots under the flap all my cc's and everything else keep falling out.!:hysteric:

I don't like the tresor nor the PTI, cuz I usually don't like 'long' wallets and go for billfold styles. However, amongst the 'long' wallets, I kinda like the Porte-monnaie international