Trenino Love! (with pictures!)

Tokidoki Lover

has her 1st speedy!
Jan 8, 2007
we got more bounce in California!
WHOOOO! I :dothewave::party:

got my trenino on Friday night.. LOVE IT!! Me and Jen were saying how wonderful it is!! haha we are nerds. But here.. for all to share! Pics!!

vmazterz- can you make me an avatar of the last one? i am so dumb when it comes to resizing!! :yes::heart:

julicrystal

Mar 9, 2007
Tokidoki Lover: Your Paradiso Trenino is GEORGEOUS !
It is hard to keep a Paradiso bag clean. I have a bambinone that I use everyday and it is messy...Have to wipe it clean often ..It got rub off against mu jeans a lot when I am walking.

Miss :Dana

BROKE toki addict
Apr 16, 2007
Hawaii
Brandeeeee~ :nuts: Another trenino fan!! CONGRATS :yahoo:

Your paradiso is gorgeous!! SUSHI BOY!! hahaha Jess would love that~

Tokidoki Lover

has her 1st speedy!
Jan 8, 2007
we got more bounce in California!
miss dana you rock!!!

thanks guys!! I love it alot!:love: And im thinking about scotchguarding it before the plane, i dunno i did it to my adios star zucca but it doesnt seem to do anything,. magic erasers and a tide pen work wonders!

Miss :Dana

BROKE toki addict
Apr 16, 2007
Hawaii
O:huh:hhh magic erasers? I have a tide pen.. but I havent used it yet! I'll try it tonight.. my Lamore is pretty dirty :sad:

jennylovexo

♥♥♥BarbieRocks♥♥♥
Nov 5, 2006
At the Beach!!
I have to officially give you 2 thumbs up. You know you already had my one thumb :tup: but I just showed it to my BF and he said "WOW, THAT'S A GREAT ONE!" :tup: So here are our official two thumbs up! :tup::tup: :graucho:
:dothewave::dothewave:

JessakaMitz

tokified
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
Hawaiiiiiii
yeahhhhh so much treninos nowadays! world travelers! awwwwwwwwww sushi boy! GOSH. I have my eye set on a porta...but there's no sushi boy on it :sad: