Trenino Love! (with pictures!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. WHOOOO! I :dothewave::party:

got my trenino on Friday night.. LOVE IT!! Me and Jen were saying how wonderful it is!! haha we are nerds. But here.. for all to share! Pics!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

vmazterz- can you make me an avatar of the last one? i am so dumb when it comes to resizing!! :yes::heart:

2. damn thoes pics are big! egads

3. oh the trenino love is spreading fast!

4. Tokidoki Lover: Your Paradiso Trenino is GEORGEOUS !
    It is hard to keep a Paradiso bag clean. I have a bambinone that I use everyday and it is messy...Have to wipe it clean often ..It got rub off against mu jeans a lot when I am walking.

5. Brandeeeee~ :nuts: Another trenino fan!! CONGRATS :yahoo:

Your paradiso is gorgeous!! SUSHI BOY!! hahaha Jess would love that~

6. cute cute cute!!! paradiso is awesome :smile: yay! great taste... heheh

7. i want a trenino!!!! no money!!

8. I was bored and wanted to see how mozzarella would look as an avatar so I resized yours LOL

Tried to make the lighting brighter.. dont know if you like it! haha..

Attached Files:

9. miss dana you rock!!!

thanks guys!! I love it alot!:love: And im thinking about scotchguarding it before the plane, i dunno i did it to my adios star zucca but it doesnt seem to do anything,. magic erasers and a tide pen work wonders!

10. Very Very Pretty! Congrats!

11. I love your Paradiso Trenino! ((Salivating .... ))~

12. O:huh:hhh magic erasers? I have a tide pen.. but I havent used it yet! I'll try it tonight.. my Lamore is pretty dirty :sad:

13. I have to officially give you 2 thumbs up. You know you already had my one thumb :tup: but I just showed it to my BF and he said "WOW, THAT'S A GREAT ONE!" :tup: So here are our official two thumbs up! :tup::tup: :graucho:
    :dothewave::dothewave:

14. yeahhhhh so much treninos nowadays! world travelers! awwwwwwwwww sushi boy! GOSH. I have my eye set on a porta...but there's no sushi boy on it :sad:

15. cute trenino! congratz! :yahoo: