Trendy woc

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi all, would really appreciate your help on this. I just saw this beautiful trendy woc in caramel. Should I get it?
    My situation is the following - I have a toddler who is learning to walk so I passed on getting the white cf this summer. Also pass the mini as I don’t like the look on my body and prefer wocs. I love the hands free option on woc and I am 5 ft 7.5 inches (172cm) so like where it hits me. I love lamb skin so much and in general am a big fan of trendy. I have already: silver medium cf, red medium reissue, medium trendy in turquoise, navy boy medium rhw, all black mini coco handle, medium business affinity in black, black caviar woc and a light pink boy woc. I also hate beige and would never buy a beige Chanel and this is as close to tan I would ever get. Please help! Tia!

Attached Files:

Mimi21, vanluna, ODEDIHAIMS and 3 others like this.
  2. I love it, I want it!

ODEDIHAIMS and schuhgal like this.
  3. Get it! It’s gorgeous! I have the same trendy cc woc in black and love it. Can I ask where you saw this? Is this for 19k?

schuhgal likes this.
  4. Yes it is. It’s in the Madrid boutique
    Thank you for your opinion. Does it scratch easily? My trendy looks brand new still 3y out but I dunno how lambskin will fare in slg

tweetie102605 likes this.
  5. I totally love it and want it too! It sounds like it would be great addition to your collection!

ODEDIHAIMS likes this.
  6. Tbh, I haven’t worn it that much to know about wear and tear but it’s so luxurious. I still haven’t taken the clear tape on the bar because I’m afraid of scratching it. But the beige caramel color is stunning though. I can see it working with many outfits. If it’s gonna be a special occasion bag then I say get it!

7. beautiful!!

8. My WoC is lamb and probably 10 years old. I carry it a lot, have never babied it and it’s still pristine.

9. Beautiful! I say get it. How much is it? Is it a lot more then the regular woc?