Trendy Trendlee Treasures Club

Nov 20, 2009
Recently I purchased this beautiful speedy Monogramouflage from Trendlee.com After I sold mine a few years back and missed it terribly, I am sooo thrilled to have it back. I have been very happy with their company :smile:

Attachments

• Camo1.jpg
    Camo1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 922
Thank you so much! I loved the fact that it wasn't overpriced and in great conditions. I am going to hang on this one for a long time ! Did anyone else purchase from Trendlee? If yes you are welcome to post your goodies in this thread :smile:

Last edited:
I purchased this zippy compact wallet old model in good condition at a great price.. after restoring the zipper teeth I will probably send it off for repair to have the zipper pull replaced.. it's (quite scratched) but still very excited to have this in my collection now!!

IMG_1486224520.220837.jpgIMG_1486224536.315539.jpgIMG_1486224544.960141.jpgIMG_1486224561.220325.jpg

Reactions: thewave1969
I bought 3 bags from them. Even if not stated, each bag had the appropriate dustbag inside and I was pleasantly surprised. Plus they put their own dustbag in the packaging, which comes in handy. I like this company very much

This is good to know. I've only bought a vintage chanel piece but it didn't not come with the original dust bag. I assumed that since they never list the dust bag in the description that they don't come with one.

I just received this beauty today- an early (tomorrow!) b'day present to me! They first said they would include one of their dust bags, but I was surprised with one from Prada! Very happy with the purchase except I wish I would have known they had their own website and were a big outfit - I purchased off ebay and am sure I could have saved a bit since I see they have a sale going on - but I paid for at least half of it with gift money so it's ok in the long run!

Attachments

• IMG_3471.JPG
    IMG_3471.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 428