Trendy Trendlee Treasures Club

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Recently I purchased this beautiful speedy Monogramouflage from Trendlee.com After I sold mine a few years back and missed it terribly, I am sooo thrilled to have it back. I have been very happy with their company :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Nice!

3. Love this. So unique. Congratulations!

4. Really love your bag!!

5. Gorgeous bag!! So happy you were able to get it back...and I love the charm together with it. Super cute!

6. It's a beauty!

7. #7 Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    Thank you so much! I loved the fact that it wasn't overpriced and in great conditions. I am going to hang on this one for a long time ! Did anyone else purchase from Trendlee? If yes you are welcome to post your goodies in this thread :smile:

8. I bought this Vintage Chanel jersey flap last week. I love it and it's almost in perfect condition. IMG_1485227250.050876.jpg

lVliving and thewave1969 like this.
  9. I purchased this zippy compact wallet old model in good condition at a great price.. after restoring the zipper teeth I will probably send it off for repair to have the zipper pull replaced.. it's (quite scratched) but still very excited to have this in my collection now!!

IMG_1486224520.220837.jpg IMG_1486224536.315539.jpg IMG_1486224544.960141.jpg IMG_1486224561.220325.jpg

thewave1969 likes this.
  10. I wonder why none of their bags come with dust bags?

11. I bought 3 bags from them. Even if not stated, each bag had the appropriate dustbag inside and I was pleasantly surprised. Plus they put their own dustbag in the packaging, which comes in handy. I like this company very much

lVliving likes this.
  12. This is good to know. I've only bought a vintage chanel piece but it didn't not come with the original dust bag. I assumed that since they never list the dust bag in the description that they don't come with one.

thewave1969 likes this.
  13. I just received this beauty today- an early (tomorrow!) b'day present to me! They first said they would include one of their dust bags, but I was surprised with one from Prada! Very happy with the purchase except I wish I would have known they had their own website and were a big outfit - I purchased off ebay and am sure I could have saved a bit since I see they have a sale going on - but I paid for at least half of it with gift money so it's ok in the long run!

Attached Files:

thewave1969 likes this.
  14. I got a dust bag from Prada which was a pleasant surprise - see above - but no additional trendlee dust bag - but no worries -

15. Hello, I saw your video and I know you said you were unsure about this purchase. Did you end up keeping or returning it? I just purchased a jersey bag and was hoping to see how it wears...thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice