Trendy or Coco Handle

Seren_HGH

O.G.
Nov 28, 2006
Hello,
I haven’t purchased a Chanel in a few years and only have purchased classics in the past. However, I love the trendy and the coco handle both in beige or caramel or whether that is close enough and available lol I would love suggestions on which you all would recommend? TIA

Reactions: Mariajorgensen
Hello,
I haven’t purchased a Chanel in a few years and only have purchased classics in the past. However, I love the trendy and the coco handle both in beige or caramel or whether that is close enough and available lol I would love suggestions on which you all would recommend? TIA

They are both beautiful bags but I’m biased as I have the Trendy and absolutely love it. It is more luxurious than the CH as it is lambskin and leather-lined. If feels a very substantial and well-made bag. The CH is usually fabric-lined but I think the exotic ones are leather-lined (please correct me if I am wrong). If you want something more carefree and for every day use I’d say go for the CH.

I guess a lot of people are in this dilemma, myself included, as I want either the Trendy CC or coco handle to be my next Chanel...

This is what I think, not sure if this will help because it is certainly not helping my decision making haha. I love the trendy as it looks "trendy", as in modern. The compartments are also very pratical. Lambskin is super luxurious but definitely need babying. The thing that I am not so keen it's the big shiny Chanel plaque at the top is a bit showy and missing a sense of elegance.

The coco handle is in caviar which is so durable and care-free. To me, it is more of a feminine style which it's not really my thing. I am a petite frame so I perfer the small size, but it doesn't fit much from the reviews I saw. The struggle is real...

Thank you for all the replies. I love both, but definitely gravitated to the trendy when I tried them on. I already have black and beige classic flaps in caviar which is more similar to the coco. If the trendy didn’t have the nameplate it would be absolutely perfect, but the caramel colour in the trendy which was available in store is calling my name. Unfortunately the boutique in my city doesn’t have a nice caramel/beige coco handle. If I get the trendy I’ll definitely post pics!

I absolutely love the nameplate. I still think it looks elegant but makes it look more on trend. I just love it. There are a few bloggers who totally rock the Trendy. I love mine so much.

Reactions: jpezmom
I love both but the trendy cc is more stylish and not for daily use, considering it’s in lambskin and I personally don’t really like the nameplate; the coco handle is gorgeous and I would go for it, you can dress it up and down, it’s durable because of the caviar and stunning, anyway I heard someone complaining on the handle, very uncomfortable for opening the bag but I don’t mind.

Reactions: Hdream
I had same dilemma. I love both bags, lamskin amazing on trendy but gold plate is just to much for daily use for me, coco is great for day or evening. I got small size, very happy.

I too keep flip flopping both bags. I really did not get the CCH craze and really wanted the trendy. This all changed when I saw the CCH in the so black for 20A. It was so gorgeous that it made me appreciate the beauty in this bag. I think I’m going to choose the CCH next. I can’t buy it now as I just bought the mini pearl crush rectangular so hopefully a future collection will have a CCH that will capture my heart like the so black did.

Reactions: Mjxxsyd