Trendy CC WOC - Is it only in lambskin?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, everyone.

Is the Trendy CC WOC only in lambskin leather? I have never seen one in caviar leather.

Also, does the gold bar scratch easily?

2. Available only in lambskin, as for the gold bar scratching, it has not happen to mine yet. I love my trendy CC woc!

3. Thanks for answering! Your CC wallet is beautiful!

4. Haven't seen caviar and the bar is just fine on mine, too - and on the trendy CC bag I bought like 3 years ago!

5. Only comes in lamb. The bigger trendy cc bag only comes in lamb as well. My gold bar is also fine [emoji4].

6. I have only used my trendy woc 3 times but so far nothing. The leather doesn't feel so fragile and I really love the bag so I hope it will look good for a long time [emoji5]

7. Thank you! I use that card case every single day.Love it!

8. It's only in lambskin. It's a lovely bag but I've noticed some creases near the gold bar tho with opening the bag.

9. I really really wish it will come out in caviar in the future. But I highly doubt it since the regular Trendy CC only comes in Lambskin. But who knows. I'll def snatch one up if it ever comes out in caviar.

10. I called chanel boutique and they said its already sold out because its just seasonal.

11. One was posted in the store stock thread @edsltan

12. Is it in canada?

13. Does it come in silver hardware?

robinwrussell likes this.
  14. i don't think it's ever come with silver hw, only the bright shiny gold.

15. Can you share me the link?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice