Trendy CC WOC Diamond Quilted- Help!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi fellow Chanel lovers! I am new to this forum. My husband just surprised me with a black Trendy CC Wallet on Chain in Chevron. However, I would really love the diamond Quilted version. I contacted my SA at Saks who informed me that they don't have any and will not be able to get me one in the quilted version, and I called Chanel who told me the same thing. Can someone please help me find my dream bag? Thank you so much! Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 2.20.06 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 2.20.18 PM.png

Talmyk0303 likes this.
  2. Anyone?

3. I guess you have to wait for like one month or two until the new season come out

itsphoebedarling likes this.
  4. This season. There is only the chevron trendy cc woc. I think

5. Fashionphile.com has the Blue One

6. Thanks so much for the reply! Yes you are right, I just got this in Chevron from Saks

7. I saw one on Tradesy the other day. I would just be sure to get it authenticated before and after purchase. Good luck—beautiful bag, I see why it's your dream bag!

8. I’m desperate for the chevron in black :smile: Anyone seen any?

9. Hi itsphoebedarling. I just got one from Saks last week. They are re-stocking Trendy WOC in quilt and in so many colors. Be quick..