trendy cc woc - black or red (both with ghw)

which woc should i get

• red trendy cc woc

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • black trendy cc woc

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

schuhgal

O.G.
Jul 9, 2010
Hello,
I would like to get a trendy cc woc but i don´t know if i should get it in the thick shiny black lambskin or the red (which looks like lipstick red). The link contains both from past collections
https://www.bragmybag.com/chanel-trendy-cc-woc-part-2/

thank you so much ladies, i am really nervous as i reserved both but want to keep one (once i see it in real life in the store).

I have been looking for a small bag and for me red is "classic" and versatile enough - for reference, i have black new medium boy rhw and black medium business affinity caviar ghw but my red bags are saint laurent universite with ghw calfskin and a celine medium trapeze in vermillion

The red is gorgeous! Since you already have black chanels then I think a Chanel red is def the better choice! It stands out so much! Chanel makes such beautiful reds it's a must have! And it seems like you are leaning that way as well [emoji847]

thank you yinnie! I am a bit nervous though about color transfer - i wore my SL with black jeans and there was some transfer unfortunately. But the lambskin in lipstick does look very luscious!

thank you all! Today I just checked with the boutique, and the red has NOT been ordered by them (even though they had reserved one for me, but I suppose it may come or not later). So I guess the alternatives are: black trendy cc woc in lambskin or black boy woc in caviar - both with lghw.

The price is Euro 2250 and 1850 respectively- it is not a real consideration as if you spend so much anyway, then the price differential is not too high. So i don´t know what to do!!! I love the design of the trendy cc, but am scared the metal plate may scratch or the lambskin may wear and tear. The trendy cc has grommets allowing you to double up and wear (in addition to cross body) and a turnlock which makes it more of a purse. The boy design with caviar is particularly nice, as this season´s caviar is shiny and well, caviar is virtually indestructible, so i can wear it come rain or snow.

Please help me - thank you ladies!

Need to get my hands on the trendy cc woc in black !!! I have checked into alot of the boutiques here in central Europe (except Paris) ...got any suggestions on the best way to locate one??
xo

most welcome! I had reserved it actually and ended up buying the caviar woc instead last week.
I felt bad about switching. If you do end up buying it, please would you be so kind as to mention that I referred you (as I still feel really bad about switching). If that would be OK please let me know and I can send you my name. thank you so much! :hugs:

most welcome! I had reserved it actually and ended up buying the caviar woc instead last week.
I felt bad about switching. If you do end up buying it, please would you be so kind as to mention that I referred you (as I still feel really bad about switching). If that would be OK please let me know and I can send you my name. thank you so much! :hugs: