Trendy CC - do you love or regret yours?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please let me know your thoughts. I'm thinking to get the light pink one in size small but want to sleep on it. I would love some feedback as I can't see the bag in person.

c.w0rld likes this.
  2. Love it! My favorite chanel

Pinkpeonies3 likes this.
  3. So far love mine and have another one on the way. It’s a good without being too big. The leather is very luxurious. I haven’t had it long enough to comment on durability but others have said it’s pretty durable for lambskin and the scratches rub out easily. Definitely a great bag to have in a collection.

Pinkpeonies3 likes this.
  4. I love mine too it’s my favorite bag out of any i ever bought cause it’s less common than the classic flap. I feel it’s modern with its long strap and handle to crossbody or hand held. @vanessa84, what other color did you get? I’m considering a dark beige along with my black .

Pinkpeonies3 likes this.
  5. This is the one I'm thinking of getting. I can't really tell if the color is too light..

Attached Files:

6. No i think it’s beautiful!!

Pinkpeonies3 likes this.
  7. I love mine in small too. I think it is a timeless beauty and forever bag! Mine is black with the chevron pattern.

jpezmom and Pinkpeonies3 like this.
  8. I think it is beautiful too- not to light...a lovely twist on a neutral!

Pinkpeonies3 likes this.
  9. My favourite CHANEL bag hands down! If I could I would own it in every colour! And that pink is fab!

Pinkpeonies3 likes this.
  10. Just get it! Haha. Why are you hesitating?

Pinkpeonies3 likes this.
  11. It's just so expensive! I don't want to get something and be disappointed in the color, leather etc. I love lambskin so I don't think that would bother me, but it's more the wear and tear on a light colored bag. I'm wondering if a darker shade of pink would be better and/or if I should go for a medium classic flap instead. Still undecided, but I really do love the look of this bag.

12. Ah I totally get it! What other Chanel bags do you have? :smile:

13. What a gorgeous color! If it fits a void in your collection, I say go for it.

14. A pink woc and a black boy bag

15. Oh ok. If you love this shade of pink I'd grab it while you still can! The trendy is a really nice bag. You can always get a classic medium later when it comes out in a color you love