Trendy CC diamond quilting vs chevron

Mjxxsyd

May 17, 2020
Hi to everyone in this lovely community,

I am currently seeking advice as I can’t decide if I should pull the trigger on a Black small trendy cc in diamond quilting that is currently offered in store.

I currently got a Chanel jumbo classic in black and a medium business affinity in both diamond quilting and am worried i would regret not waiting for a chevron or the large quilting for some variation in my collection..

what is your thoughts??? What yours preference ?? Looking forward to reading your inputs so I can make a decision !!

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Have you considered the larger diamond quilt? I actuality prefer the large quilts in black. I'm not the biggest fan of chevron bags 45A92493-DF5F-469C-8085-B0E05CFC194B.jpeg

Mjxxsyd

May 17, 2020
It was released a few months ago, so I'm sure it should be floating around boutiques right now!!
Which country are you located?
because my SA is only receiving diamond quilting since January :sad: I’m based in Australia.

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Which country are you located?
because my SA is only receiving diamond quilting since January :sad: I’m based in Australia.
Oh I'm in the USA :sad: can you ask if she can locate the large quilts?? I feel like it was either from last season or the season before