Trendlee Sale

Jan 2, 2017
I'm so excited! I've been looking for a pre-loved favorite and debating buying new vs pre-loved. Most of the pre-loved ones that I could find were almost the same cost as new, sometimes $50-100 off which, to me, wasn't worth buying pre-loved. I just found one on Trendlee, which is a site I found out about thanks to these forums :smile: It was priced a few hundred dollars off and really tempting. Today I loggged on to find that they were having a 10% off sale, which made it too good to resist. I'm so excited and can't wait for it to arrive! So, anyway, if anyone is interested in a preloved bag, it might be worth checking out the sale!

lVliving

Nov 19, 2016
I'm so excited! I've been looking for a pre-loved favorite and debating buying new vs pre-loved. Most of the pre-loved ones that I could find were almost the same cost as new, sometimes $50-100 off which, to me, wasn't worth buying pre-loved. I just found one on Trendlee, which is a site I found out about thanks to these forums :smile: It was priced a few hundred dollars off and really tempting. Today I loggged on to find that they were having a 10% off sale, which made it too good to resist. I'm so excited and can't wait for it to arrive! So, anyway, if anyone is interested in a preloved bag, it might be worth checking out the sale!
Did the purse arrive? Any reveal photos? [emoji4]