Trenchcoat

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking for a chic, classy trenchcoat (no particular color in mind) to wear to work, but the catch is, it needs to be CHEAP. Can I find anything for $200 or less? :confused1:

2. H&M has some nice trenches you should check out.

3. Maybe the after-Christmas sales would be a good time to find what you're looking for. I plan to shop the week after the holidays for a Burberry trench raincoat, although I may end up paying full price.

4. I just got a Juicy Couture trench coat from Saks about 2 weeks ago. It's on sale for about $250.
    [​IMG]

5. I love Banana Republic, I think its about $150-$200.[​IMG]

6. search threads started by me (MINNIE) or the word trench coat because I was also looking for a great trench coat and everyone gave very lovely suggestions with a lot of great pics and links.

7. Ninewest.com: $69.50 on sale! I got it for $99 at the Nordstrom sale this fall and it looks far more expensive than its price. Great looking and has a nice inverted pleat in the center back too which is a nice and comfortable detail.

[​IMG]

8. Thanks for the great suggestions, everyone!!

9. My daughter wants a white trenchcoat. Has anyone seen an affordable one? We found on at Off Fifth, but they only had one and it was the wrong size. it was a Calvin Klein and I can't find another anywhere!

10. I would check out Club Monaco -- their version has a opera length sleeve with a slight bell shape. Its $249.00

I would also look at Banana Republic -- their version is a bit more classic and retails for $198 BUT if you use the code "January" I believe you get 15% off plus free shipping.

Additionally, check out Zara which should have several different versions of trenches -- the trick with them is that different stores get different styles so what I am seeing in SF may not be what your local Zara may be receiving.

11. I'm going to tag onto this thread - great question!

Personally, I'm looking for a single breasted trenchcoat in stone (color) with no ties or belts, with a v-neck style. The double-breasted and belted styles just make me look lost :sad:

Is such a style available this year? in Paris?

12. OOoo Yes. I want to check out Zara!! Thats a great idea!

13. This one is on sale in the stores for $99.

14. ^^If only that was available in stark white. That's the color my daughter is looking for -- white, white.

15. I found this at Nordstrom for $164. It's cute:

[​IMG]