Trench......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking for a nice trench coat.....I was going to get the classic, a Burberry, but I have so much Burberry, I am (almost) tired of it. Also, I would rather not pay the Burberry price for a plain trench. Does anyone have any suggestions for where to find a nice trench coat?

2. Banana Republic?

3. I have both a Burberry and Banana Republic. I think BR makes good trench for a reasonable price. I like my Burberry when it rains. Something like this is classic and simple.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. I am wearing the Club Monaco Emma trench from this season. It's a very nice heavier material and very neutral slate colour which is cut very well. It looks very very similar to a Burberry one.

http://clubmonaco.com/092010/w1.asp#

The BR one I find to be very thin and a bit boxy. I had initially bought that one at 40% off but returned it for CM's trench.

5. Gap has some nice ones too!