Trench quality issues?

Hi everyone,

So I bought a London trench a month ago on the burberry website. I haven't worn it yet in this cold weather, but I discovered a rip in the lining in one of the sleeves. Has anyone experienced this? As it has been a month since the purchase, does anyone know if the store will cover/repair this?

Thanks in advance.

You can always take a Burberry coat back to alter/repair it according to my SA (might cost money though). When I bought mine, I was told that there's a 6 month warranty on it. Take it back, they should be able to help. :smile:

Hi everyone,

So I bought a London trench a month ago on the burberry website. I haven't worn it yet in this cold weather, but I discovered a rip in the lining in one of the sleeves. Has anyone experienced this? As it has been a month since the purchase, does anyone know if the store will cover/repair this?

Thanks in advance.

I bought a trench for my husband (Made in England as well). He wore it a few times and then noticed that the pocket linings coming undone. I looked at the rest of the jacket and it looks fine, though I notice that the stitching is not as tight and even as it is on my wool toggle coat which I purchased several years ago. I don't know whether the quality is declining or whether their wool products are better than their cotton products, etc.

Each item has a 1 year warranty against defects, so definitely go back to the store!