Treesje..yeah!, but no dust bag???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Finally hunted down a black patent Treesje Metro clutch and it arrived today. Yeah!!! It is beautiful, big, comfy, great quality and will go with everything.
    No dustbag came with it!! Very surprising for a 350 dollar clutch in my opinion. Is this common for Treesje, or maybe it was the fault of the shop from which it came?
    Anyone purchase a Treesje recently and have (or have not) the same experience?
    I don't want to cause any waves until I know what is typical of this company...my first bag from them.

2. Treesje bags do come with dust bags. I purchased one from Amazon/Endless.com however which did not come with a dust bag. I'm sure it was the fault of Amazon.

3. I purchased the Asher Satchel from Luna Boston and received a dust bag --

4. Well I have emailed Luna Boston from which I purchased the bag and have yet to receive a response. I am happy to know that one should have been included. I am sure it was just an oversight and I expect they will ship out a dust bag to me asap.

5. Mine also came with a dust bag and I purchased it at Nordstrom.:smile:

6. By the way, I prefer to store my handbags in white pillowcases. I skip the dustbags if they're dark in color. I'm paranoid about the dark dye bleading onto nearby light-colored bags. The one Treesje dustbag I have is dark brown so I don't use it as my Treesje bags are light.

7. That is great advice! I would never have considered the dust bag to be an issue, but I must say, the white pillowcases would be wonderful. I guess I am just a little "annoyed" that one wasn't included with my purchase. The Metro clutch I ordered is black patent with gold toned hardware so in this case, I would want to keep both the patent and the gold as new as possible..
    I am still awaiting a response from them...kindof odd I think, but only two days have gone by...

8. LunaBoston promises to get a dustbag from Treesje....great customer service and they told me they are getting another shipment of Treesje very soon, so those of you who love the brand, check them out.....

9. I think there's just one gal over there who answers their web site e-mail part-time or something. It's sometimes taken me as long as a week to get a response to a question about a bag. But it's a very small company. They are very nice and their customer service is very good.

10. I think Lunaboston is really top notch for customer service. I wrote them a little while ago and received a response within an hour. I have to say, they really are outstanding!

11. I love Luna Boston! Great customer service & discount codes!