Treesje winter sample sale

Treesje Chick

Mar 27, 2009
Hi All!

If you are in the LA area on Friday, November 20th or Saturday November 21st please drop by and see us for a MUCH anticipated sample sale. The sale will take place from 11:00am-4:00pm at:

1004 N. Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

There will be dozens of your favorite Treesje bags at 50-80% off!
See you there!

OMMMMMMMGGG....:sad: I wish I can be there!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I've been eyeing the studded metro clutch FOREVER and can't find a discount, if they have one at sample sale, I will be so sad!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible to order anything from the sample sale over the phone or by internet? I am HIGHLY interested but there is no way I can fly to LA just for a sample sale? Maybe make an exception for PFers? PLEASE!! Thanks! =)

Hi Girls! Lizz66 sent me a message today and we have decided to reach out to our PF girls that cannot be in LA for the sale. If you would like, please email me your email address and I will send you all an email of the names of the items that will be at the sale. If you are interested, contact me asap with your phone number and I will call to get credit card and shipping information. My email is [email protected]. Happy shopping!

So cool! I was sad because LA is only 3 hours away from me normally, but I already had plans for that weekend that I couldn't change. Thanks so much Treesje (and Annette) for letting us participate in the sale! Can't wait to get the list!

Thanks Lizz66 for e-mailing Treesje and getting this great opportunity for all of us!