Treesje under $300 on Bloomindale hurry

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
Private sale - 40% off $500 or more
call in with coupon code 'private' to get $25 off $100.. if they ask, tell them you have multiple certificates.. (usually people get 4 certificates).

combined makes:

Asher $282
Avalon $282
Mini Avalon $261

Many other bags....

Post what you score!!!

I ordered this afternoon around 2, the first SA wouldn't do it (she said it was against her "morals"...ha) but the second time I called this SA was willing to. Then a RM member came out and said that all the SAs were told that the coupons are fully stackable and should be added without question to all future orders. Since today is the first day of the sale, the corporation didn't fully disclose the details of the coupons, but they have come out and cleared the air. You still need to call in though.

I just smirked when I thought of the SA who refused!!

Can someone clearly and concisely spell out this coupon thing...like a list of the coupons? The thread in the deals area is a mess and I can't make out a thing from anywhere about this... Is it just the "private" coupon used 4x?

^If you want to use that coupon, online you can only use it once. If you want to use it off of every $100 spent, you would have to call in to stack them. Atleast thats what it sounds like. Maybe someone can confirm...

Can someone clearly and concisely spell out this coupon thing...like a list of the coupons? The thread in the deals area is a mess and I can't make out a thing from anywhere about this... Is it just the "private" coupon used 4x?

Amy, it goes like this:
-First you get the automatic discount of 20%, 30% or 40%.
-Then you put in PRIVATE in the code box which takes of $25 (assuming that is you've spent at least $100).
-Then you have to call CS to get an extra $25 off each $100 additional dollars you've spent after the automatic discount and the PRIVATE code. You must send your order through first and then call CS, and tell them your order number.

You can stack up to FOUR $25 off codes, but it includes the PRIVATE code I believe so realistically you can only get a maximum of an extra $75 off. The $50 off $200 code is in stores only, there has been some confusion about this in the threads.

If you want an additional 10%, you can apply and open up a Bloomingdales Credit Card. You must apply before you order so that you can use your account to make the purchase. The 10% off will show up on your statement and not on the order confirmation total.

I hope this is clear enough! Using all these codes I got a Periwinkle Nikki for $274!!!! :woohoo:

Last edited:
Thanks xlana. I told my friend about this stupid sale and now she is driving me nuts about the codes. I told her to chill, that she can't even call until tomorrow lol. (cs closed tonight).

It seems like a bit of a leap of faith to order online and then "hope" someone will price adjust it for you on the phone.

I really needed a new makeup case and I'm thinking about getting the Marc by Marc Jacobs travel vanity case. looks like it can hold everything plus more, anyone seen it IRL? (I know its totally off subject, lol)

This is such a sweet sale. I just wish that Bloomies had the clover mini avalon, instead of the regular clover avalon. Oh, well....

Hope others got some goodies!

I really needed a new makeup case and I'm thinking about getting the Marc by Marc Jacobs travel vanity case. looks like it can hold everything plus more, anyone seen it IRL? (I know its totally off subject, lol)

You would only be able to get $25 off of it because it doesn't break the threshold of $299 :sad:

I haven't seen it IRL though!

Free for non-Bloomingdales card holders for orders of $300 or more, and for card holders free shipping on orders of $150 or more.

If you live in a state where there is no Bloomingdales, you don't pay taxes. Unfortunately I had to pay taxes, but fortunately I opened up a Bloomie's card which means I get 10% off!!