Treesje under $300 on Bloomindale hurry

twochubbycheeks: have you tried getting the 25% cashback from live.com?

go to live.com. Then enter "ebags." A link should pop up at the top for 25% off that will direct you to the site!! I just tried it. However, 25% off $595 is still not fantastic...

I'm sorry I missed your post. :flowers:

Unfortunately, live.com cashback doesn't work for me because I'm located outside the US, eventhough I have a US Mailing Address. =(

and yeah, I do agree with you.. 25% off of their regular price is still too much for my budget! LOL

Last edited:
thanks ivysun/fabae! you guys totally rock!

am waiting for them to reply...i tried ordering online and it says it doesn't ship to my location. think these are obvious signs NOT to buy this bag or what?! i emailed them to ask them what's up.

sigh!

Aster alice rocks! I emailed them for the code and they got back to me right away, literally within five minutes. They also fixed the glitch that prevented me from ordering!

I am planning to get the black Asher!

My experience with Aster Alice was good too. I ordered the Fuchsia Asher. I'm tempted to order some other stuff with their great coupon codes!

I totally want the yellow Geneva...I have been carrying my black one a lot...took it out last night and I couldn't stop petting it! Smells great, too!

Why have a significant other when you can have a great handbag?????? :nuts: