Treesje Turner in Viola has arrived mod pics.

bluedahlia

O.G.
Dec 11, 2005
I special ordered this bag from AA after LB sold out. Viola is my absolute favorite color of violet/purple. So even though the Turner was not my number one choice bag style wise- I love big bags but I was wary of the gold Hdware, and Asher and Magnolia have my heart! That being said Turner would make a great work bag, super roomy, pockets galore, it also holds it's shape very well even with nothing in it, it's not a floppy bag.

Since Turner was the only choice for a large Viola bag I figured I might as well see, and AA was/is great as they are letting me return it, if I don't like it. With all the SO Magnolia action Hmm we shall see.

I have not seen any/many? close IRL pics of this new color on a large Treesje style bag so I thought I would post mine, as they are pretty accurate of the bag color.

Just in case it helps anyone wondering if this bag is too big for them or what not...I am almost 5'6/ weight 103ish

Treesje%20Turner

Treesje%20Turner

Treesje%20Turner

Treesje%20Turner

Treesje%20Turner

Treesje%20Turner

Treesje%20Turner

Treesje%20Turner

Having trouble posting images ( i think) so here they are all in this
Photobucket album
http://s600.photobucket.com/albums/tt83/TaraAnouk/Treesje Turner/

Last edited:
Omigosh! That bag is just heavenly! I almost wish I hadn't opened this thread. :love:

When you ordered it from Aster Alice were you able to get any sort of discount?

I see the viola color is listed for a number of bags in the Spring collection on Treesje's web site, but none do it justice like the Turner.

When you ordered it from Aster Alice were you able to get any sort of discount?
Yes they were great about it. It arrived during their anniversary sale so they let me take 30% off! It was completely unexpected as I figured it being a SO and them allowing me to return it was enough to ask, but they said it was fine to use the discount! :smile:

Thanks for the comments! The more I look at her the more I just say to myself I must keep her..

WOW... I love the color, this is GORGEOUS!!! I am just like you about the Asher and Magnolia styles, they are my 1st love as well and own my heart but this bag truly looks HOT! The style/shape of this bag kind of reminds me of my Patent Teal Francine.
I would love to own a Asher or Magnolia is this color. CONGRATS on your new bag, ENJOY!!!

Thanks nutz4purses :smile: Now if only they would make a Magnolia in this color! Sigh dreaming along with ya!

skydive nikki Thx.. I would say the leather is on the dry side. It's somewhat soft, but not super smooshy soft.. I think that has to do with the texture of the leather (it's thick leather) used and maybe why the bag has the more solid structure it does. I was pleased that despite the pics I had seen on LB, it was not too wrinkly (no veiny thin leather) or distressed, it just has an in between look I suppose.