Treesje Spotting

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
I searched "treesje spotting" and nothing came up so feel free to delete this thread if there is already a spotting thread....

but today at Potomac Mills Mall I spotted a patent purple treesje avalon on a really pretty Asian woman waiting in line for an auntie anne's pretzel. it was completely gorgeous!! i was carrying a light grey rebecca minkoff nikki hobo...don't think you saw me though. i was staring hardcore!

:bump: (I can't believe this has never had any replies!!)

Sighted my first Treesje today!! :nuts: (Heh, a Treesje that wasn't my own or one in a store, that is. ;)) It was a black Asher, gold hardware, possibly the older style (the braided handles looked like the thicker kind). It also looked amazingly smooshed and broken in! Man, that leather looked thick and soft too... :drool: I seriously contemplated turning around, chasing the woman down, and complimenting her on her bag, but I spotted her around my workplace, and I didn't really want to run the risk of being branded as a loony and banned from the area... :P

I still can't believe I actually spotted a Treesje here, though! I don't know if she might've been a tPFer, but I kind of doubt it since some Treesjes are/were sold here, and there's every chance that a popular style like the Asher (and in a popular colour like black) was sold in a store here at one point. (Similarly, the only Magnolia I've seen in a store here was Black Shine.)

Any other Treesje sightings to report?? :P

About a week and a half ago, I had my spotting. I saw a girl walking down St. Johns Street in NYC carring a black shine (I think) Avalon!!!! I was so totally shocked.

I definitely don't think Treesje is as well known. Even out here in Asia, I've seen an HH before, and a few RMs here and there, and some Botkiers as well. Treesje, OTOH, just seems much rarer, and I was super surprised when I saw the Asher yesterday.

Oddly enough my first Treesje spotting was at a Stars and Strikes bowling alley... A black marley. I have a grey Marley but it was good to see one of the colors I was debating getting it in.

Ohhh! I almost forgot I had a sighting too!

I think it was last Monday the 28th I saw a petite girl carrying a Mini Asher at the Nordstrom Rack in Austin. I'm not sure what color it was. Maybe Camel or Wheat? It looked really cute on her. :smile:

Had a spotting today!!!

Today on the number 5 train going downtown, around 5:15ish.....I saw a young lady get on at 86th street I believe or it could have been 59th street with a Grey want to say it was a Mini Marley looked a little small to be a full size one. She was wearing it as a cross boy. I was sitting a little further away from her I was wearing my Night Nikki. I watched her as she digging in her bag for a pen, and I began to feel stalkerish lol.....she exited the train at Grand Central. Wow the Marley is an awesome bag and that Grey :drool: I may just have to look into it....

Cool, glad to hear that more Treesjes are being sighted!

I had a false alarm the other day, saw a girl from a distance carrying a bag that looked very similar to the Mini Avalon, including the shape and the plated hardware. It was dark and I was too far away to get a good look at first, but I did get a fleeting glance closer up as I drove past her, and it turned out to be some random bag instead that looked like it might've been fabric and definitely didn't have the stitching/quilting detail. I was hoping that would be sighting #2! :P

had a treesje spotting today! forever 21 at potomac mills, a tan marley. I complimented her bag and told her i have the same bag in grey, but i don't think she was a TPFer. thought i'd post just in case. i had on my navy Rebecca minkoff MAB.