Treesje Help Needed!

i know that they also have some treesje in new york at a place called: michaelkleinhandbags.com...they're helpful if you talk to them and they have treesje bags...hope this helps!

I had a Tressje bag that I bought at Nordstroms a while ago - I ended up taking it back because I found another bag I liked better. But the bag itself was gorgeous. It was a washed leather bag so it was multi-tonal and the leather was butter soft. Not really thick, a little lighter weight, but extremely "squishy" (the leather, not the bag - the bag was definitely a structured style). The lining was pretty nice as were the details. I told the SA that if that bag goes on sale (it was full price) to call me right away. If I hadn't been on such a "bag binge" I would have kept it - but having found a few other bags I wanted more, I had to take it back.

The bag you linked to looks like it's got a glossier finish to it - And it looks like it might be a little thicker. I don't care for the styles w/all the ruffles, but there are others (like the one I had) that don't come w/all that fringe.

These are pics of the bag I bought - the 2nd one is the lining (of course!), and the 3rd one might give you a good idea of what the leather was like.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 65