Treesje Exclusive at Aster Alice - Vote now!!

Lovely! I am drooling indeed :smile: And thanks for messaging me back about it on Bonanzle (I was so bummed when I missed the Grey Shine one you had for sale, but I do agree the Soft Grey looks amazing) Have you treated yours? In the RM forum someone said they thought the leather seems fragile so they need to weatherproof it.

Lovely! I am drooling indeed :smile: And thanks for messaging me back about it on Bonanzle (I was so bummed when I missed the Grey Shine one you had for sale, but I do agree the Soft Grey looks amazing) Have you treated yours? In the RM forum someone said they thought the leather seems fragile so they need to weatherproof it.

Yes the leather is very matte and feels delicate, so I would prob spray it. I haven't taken her out yet....

Thank you pigalle for posting the pics! It is so pretty, I am very excited to receive it! You are right, the wrinkles in the leather of some of the prior magnolias totally take away from the detailing on the bag. The details are what make it so special! :heart:

Yay, bag twins! Yes, we got the last 2 :biggrin: I wanted to wait to see if they would do any more markdowns but since it was 469 before and went back to 416 i had to go for it.

Definitely, I figured it was now or never and this bag doesn't come around very often! Plus I would've regretted not getting it! Do you have to return your mini Asher now?!

just got the shipping notification! :yahoo: it definitely does seem like this is hard to come by. I remember at the beginning of last week they had only 4?

yes, I have to sell the mini Asher.. I haven't taken it out at all, but I think I will like the Magnolia better so I can't keep both.

I noticed some faults in mine:sad: Can't do anything since I have already used it. For me I notice a deliberate cut in one part of the ruffles that was patched up and some peeling of the leather on the ruffles. I had only taken it out for use twice!