Treesje Exclusive at Aster Alice - Vote now!!

I contacted Alice Aster yesterday once I saw their homepage with the grey magnolia. I was in love! I own several Treesje bags (Blue Asher, Bordeaux Dylan, etc.) so I know I'll love the Magnolia. Anyways, I got replies to my emails from AA pretty much within minutes of sending them. I asked about any sort of discount (there is none) and random other questions. I actually ended up emailing them and asked them to call me and take my credit card and information. I haven't paid full price for any of my Treejse or RM bags but I'm in love with this bag so I hope it lives up to my expectations! Anyways, this is the latest responses to me:

Dear Melinda,

Thank you for your reply! I am sorry but we don't offer any discounts on this item. You are correct about the free pouch. It was offered to customers who preordered this bag in May. There were total 15 made and 10 will be available for online purchases. We've sold 4 of them so there are still 6 available for now. If you have other questions, please feel free to contact us again. Thank you!

nvm. I got mine, it's beautiful!! This is my first treesje, I have a question, it seemed like the handles are sticky or maybe it's the weather here. Anyone experiencing the same?

Last edited:
I just ordered mine about 30 mins ago and I talked to the customer service at AA and they included the pouch for me for free (I had the choice of two..either a mocha motley or ginger ruffles in wine - I choose the wine ruffles) even though the pouch was supposedly only given to those that pre-ordered in May. They told me it should ship next week. So excited!

As far as the sticky handles, I have had my blue asher for about 1 1/2 years and I've never had any problem with it feeling sticky or tacky or anything but I switch so much that I really don't stick with any one purse for any length of time.

My reply from AA's CS:

Thank you for your reply! So sorry we don't have any discount codes for these two items since they were made exclusively for us. we will have to honor the designer's request not to discount them right away.

So meaning if there are leftovers they will put it on sale:confused1:

I saw some pics of it in the Non-RM Purchases thread in the Rebecca Minkoff forum. I'm totally in love! I have to give up my Grey Mini Asher that I bought from LB though :Push:

^Thanks again girl, I checked out her pics and it's just want I needed to convince me to buy it--I went to AA and it was on sale for $416.50 so I totally bought it. Plus I think it was the last one. Score!

Yay, bag twins! Yes, we got the last 2 :biggrin: I wanted to wait to see if they would do any more markdowns but since it was 469 before and went back to 416 i had to go for it.

hey gals, sorry for not posting pics as promised...I needed natural light to pics to come out pretty. anyhow, I got this a while back when they were running 30% off promotion, so you guys got the same deal I did. congrats!

DSC_0151-4.jpg

DSC_0153-4.jpg

DSC_0152-4.jpg

DSC_0154-6.jpg

You can drool over mine while waiting for your bag