Treesje Exclusive at Aster Alice - Vote now!!

Has AA said specifically when they are going to post the pre-sales? I really want a Gray Magnolia -- apparently along with everyone else -- but I'm going on vacation at the end of the month and won't have internet access.

I can't believe there will only be 10! :wtf: I had my heart set on one, but maybe I should reconsider. I love the gray color, but I have a Lockheart bag in almost that exact shade. And I should probably wait a while before buying anything because I've bought two fairly expensive bags this past month and swore I wouldn't need another bag fix till at least summer! LOL Does anyone know if there will be more Magnolias in the Fall line? I definitely could hold off if I knew there would be some available later...

I wish treesje would make more magnolias....i am really kicking myself now that I didnt buy one a few months ago during all the sales....i had just gotten into treesje and just assumed they would be around again....if it is such a coveted bag by so many ladies i agree it should be a staple bag with the asher.....
i guess in terms of AA all we can do is wait and see......

E-mail AA and tell them that you want this bag now, before the pre-sale, and they will send you a link to go ahead and get it before the general pre-sale!! It's $595 and comes with a free leather pouch with purchase! Estimated ship date is 4/31/10.

I got mine ordered!~ :yahoo:

E-mail AA and tell them that you want this bag now, before the pre-sale, and they will send you a link to go ahead and get it before the general pre-sale!! It's $595 and comes with a free leather pouch with purchase! Estimated ship date is 4/31/10.

I got mine ordered!~ :yahoo:

Me too!:woohoo: But expected shipping date on the web page says 5/31/10. Did you get a special deal? LOL