Treesje Exclusive at Aster Alice - Vote now!!

how the heck did i miss this??? AA is going to have a grey magnolia with GM???? i guess my wishlist is about to change again!!!.....so from mid-feb its about a month or two??

I know I'm right there with you Zoesma....how did I miss out the chance to vote. I'm happy with both choices that won though. I'm adding them both to my wish list and then I'll be finish for the year......I hope!!!:wondering

I am so stinking getting the EB Asher... YAY!!! I cant wait, I hope the EB is same color as before. Does any one know how much it will be? Thanks

I think the EB is supposed to be the latest version of EB, i.e. the one in the Marley/Mini Marley etc. It's not up on the site anymore, but AA had a description of the textures of each leather option, and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be the newer EB and not the older glazed EB.

As for price, there's no confirmation on it yet, but LB's exclusives typically cost the same as the regular, non-exclusive bags... If the same holds for AA, it should be $595 at full retail.

HTH!

how the heck did i miss this??? AA is going to have a grey magnolia with GM???? i guess my wishlist is about to change again!!!.....so from mid-feb its about a month or two??

The timeline is just a hypothetical! ;) The Cream Magnolia SO that I mentioned earlier in this thread may have been in smaller numbers, though, so it may also depend on the size of AA's order... Maybe you could try emailing AA to get an ETA on the bags? :smile:

Thanks starkfan....I did email AA last night...does this work like RM SOs?? Do we have to put an order in for the bag or is it like LB where they just get the bags and then we buy them??
sorry i just dont know how it works with treesje and a grey mag for me would be great!!:flowers:

I'm assuming it should be like the LB exclusives! It seems more likely that it's the store itself that has placed an order for a set number of bags in a leather/hardware combo exclusive to them, then it's just up to the store itself to sell them off, however many that may be... It'd be a bit strange if it was structured like the RM SOs or the Cream Magnolia SO, only channelled through a store...

thanks starkfan...i was just looking on the site thinking to call them today but you can only contact them thru email it seems....i will let you guys know if i get an answer today....if its like LB that is much better...RM SOs drive me nuts...lol

^ Yep, AA are pretty fast! It's a bit weird that they don't have a phone number, but yeah, they do respond to emails. It may occasionally require a second email to get them to reply to you if you don't hear from them within a few days, but otherwise, they do usually reply fairly promptly.

ok ladies here is the email I just got from AA:
Thank you for your inquiry. The Treesje exclusives are now in production and will be shipped to us sometime in May. We will start the presale at the end of this month. We will have about 10 units of the Magnolia allocated to our online store but I am not sure what the demand will be.

OMG only 10????:shocked:.....it will be like winning the lottery to snag one!! lol....
and i had another question I forgot to ask but maybe you ladies know....it says soft grey....do you think this is the marley grey or is this a totally new grey color???

ok ladies here is the email I just got from AA:
Thank you for your inquiry. The Treesje exclusives are now in production and will be shipped to us sometime in May. We will start the presale at the end of this month. We will have about 10 units of the Magnolia allocated to our online store but I am not sure what the demand will be.

OMG!! :amazed: They've GOT to be kidding!! Only 10 will be available?! :shocked: I guess there goes my hopes of getting a Magnolia. :cry:

Surely, they've ordered more, right?? It almost doesn't seem "worthwhile" for Treesje to do a special production of these bags if only 10 of them are going to be available? Maybe they'll do a pre-order to see how many they will need to order, and then have 10 "extra" be available to their online store??

i dont know....to me the email says they are getting 10 in to the store....and then maybe if they see they have many more people interested they will get more??? I dont know...I hope its more than 10...because i am sure many of us here want one...she also sent me a color swatch in case anyone missed it....it is the exact grey I am looking for...so no more purchases for me ....all my money is going to my RM SO and this....lol
here is the swatch...
http://www.asteralice.com/images/Treesje Leather Swatch.jpg

any of the more knowledgable ladies out there know how it works?? (starkfan, starkfan are u there???:P).....last year with the cream SO were there only a limited amount made and then that was it??

I asked AA also and they didn't mention anything to me about an amount available, just that they will be on presale at the end of this month. I'm thinking if we all ask the same question, they will get the hint that they should order more.