Treesje Exclusive at Aster Alice - Vote now!!

As it said on Aster Alice's twitter...the exclusives will be Magnolia in Grey with gunmetal...and Electric blue asher with gunmetal!
I'm SO excited! I really want a Magnolia, but they're sold out everywhere. And I prefer the gunmetal hardware, so this will be the perfect combination. Does anyone know when these will be available?

No word on availability yet... I'm guessing it'll still be a month or two, maybe, since they need to manufacture these! ;)

Can anyone recall what the waiting period was like for the Cream Magnolia SO last year? Just over a month or so sounds about right to me, but I wasn't in on that SO, so I wasn't really keeping track! :lol:

No word on availability yet... I'm guessing it'll still be a month or two, maybe, since they need to manufacture these! ;)

Can anyone recall what the waiting period was like for the Cream Magnolia SO last year? Just over a month or so sounds about right to me, but I wasn't in on that SO, so I wasn't really keeping track! :lol:

The special order was organized in late March. We got the bags in mid-May, earlier than Treesje promised. So it was a bit over a month.

Still lovin' my cream Magnolia. ;)

Thanks lcarlson, starkfan & lvdreamer. I replied and asked for the wine poppy ruffles one...no response so I'm assuming they are sending that already! Ive been meanin to get a pouch either way so this worked out great!

how the heck did i miss this??? AA is going to have a grey magnolia with GM???? i guess my wishlist is about to change again!!!.....so from mid-feb its about a month or two??