Treesje Exclusive at Aster Alice - Vote now!!

grkbella03

O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
As it said on Aster Alice's twitter...the exclusives will be Magnolia in Grey with gunmetal...and Electric blue asher with gunmetal!

Mule

Will work for bags!
O.G.
Feb 13, 2008
Land of potatoes...
As it said on Aster Alice's twitter...the exclusives will be Magnolia in Grey with gunmetal...and Electric blue asher with gunmetal!
I'm SO excited! I really want a Magnolia, but they're sold out everywhere. And I prefer the gunmetal hardware, so this will be the perfect combination. Does anyone know when these will be available?

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
No word on availability yet... I'm guessing it'll still be a month or two, maybe, since they need to manufacture these! ;)

Can anyone recall what the waiting period was like for the Cream Magnolia SO last year? Just over a month or so sounds about right to me, but I wasn't in on that SO, so I wasn't really keeping track! :lol:

Sep 13, 2007
The prairies of the Midwest
No word on availability yet... I'm guessing it'll still be a month or two, maybe, since they need to manufacture these! ;)

Can anyone recall what the waiting period was like for the Cream Magnolia SO last year? Just over a month or so sounds about right to me, but I wasn't in on that SO, so I wasn't really keeping track! :lol:
The special order was organized in late March. We got the bags in mid-May, earlier than Treesje promised. So it was a bit over a month.

Still lovin' my cream Magnolia. ;)

grkbella03

O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
Thanks lcarlson, starkfan & lvdreamer. I replied and asked for the wine poppy ruffles one...no response so I'm assuming they are sending that already! Ive been meanin to get a pouch either way so this worked out great!

Aug 2, 2006
I am so stinking getting the EB Asher... YAY!!! I cant wait, I hope the EB is same color as before. Does any one know how much it will be? Thanks

zoesma

NICE KITTY
Jan 22, 2009
New York
how the heck did i miss this??? AA is going to have a grey magnolia with GM???? i guess my wishlist is about to change again!!!.....so from mid-feb its about a month or two??