Treesje bags? Your thoughts on these 2...

1. Anyone familiar with Treesje bags? I was wondering how the quality is. Also, can I get opinions on these 2 bags. Which one do you like the best or neither one? Thanks gals!

15023-MagnifySize-Front.jpg 15023-MagnifySize-Angle.jpg Garden_Brn_L.jpg Garden_Brn_L2300.jpg
  2. the second one looks kinda cute...but neither are for me...

3. I :heart: the second one!

4. Thanks girls.. I was leaning toward the second one too. The first one is almost sold out though so I guess others are really digging it. I think the combo of the chains w/ ruffled edges is kinda cool. Girly but edgy. I am just hopeful that the leather would be good quality. I think that's the only way this bag would work.

5. Sorry, but neither purse suits my personal style, but if I had to choose I would pick the 2nd!

6. i've seen a few treesje bags in person and the leather is really nice. it's soft but supple - medium thickness. i don't own one but they looked like they would hold up well.

7. 2nd bag

8. I like the second one, kind of reminds me of Bulga

9. I actually LOVE the second one- what's the price range for these bags?

10. Definitely the second one...I really like the color and the leather!

11. I just ordered the 2nd one. I'll post pics if any of you are interested. They run in the $300-$400 range. I had a coupon & got almost $100 off which is a huge plus. Thanks for helping me out everyone:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice