Treesje Avery in Gunmetal

tejava

O.G.
Jun 30, 2008
I'm very excited right now because I just got my Avery bag in Gunmetal! It's a midsize bag and it has beautiful big ruffles that I personally feel are really feminine. The gunmetal color is metallic, which makes this bag look really trendy. I am not sure what coating they used on this leather, but it looks like fabric texture to me. I've never owned bags of this material. I think I'm gonna post a question for the designers to answer my doubt.

I rarely take modeling pics. because I am bad at it, but I decided to post this blurry modeling pic. anyways because I really want you girls to feel the size of the bag. Excuse my messy office, as you can see, I work with shoes, and I just had a busy meeting this morning so my office is stacked with shoe samples!

Attachments

• IMG_0313.JPG
    IMG_0313.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0316.JPG
    IMG_0316.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 107
Thanks girls! This bag looks way nicer than in my pics because I really suck at photo shooting.

ivy: I work as a buyer in a shoe company so I deal with shoes everyday, but our products are for lower end market, similar to Payless in the US.

starkfan: Believe it or not, I've hesitated about the handles when I first looked at online pics., because the handles look really wide. But looking and touching them in real life now, since they are really really soft, the widths only add comfort.

I love ruffles! Maybe that's why I like Treesje!