Treesje Avalon in Grey Patent...thoughts?

papayavelvet

Oct 16, 2008
I just bought the Treesje Avalon in grey patent, as a new work bag that can fit my laptop, but still be stylish. I managed to get it on major sale at Luna Boston and an additional 15% off, which I was very happy about. BIG QUESTION: Is this patent too much for work? Do you think I will be able to wear it for a while?

I am stressing terribly about this purchase because I'm trying to save money right now, but I do need a new professional, but not boring work bag. I would love your thoughts! :shrugs:

Attachments

• Treesje Avalon grey patent.JPG
    Treesje Avalon grey patent.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
I like this style very much, and I think the color is a good choice for a work bag. If I were you, I will be happy using it for work everyday!

I don't own the Avalon, but I do have an Asher and a Magnolia. My only complaint about Treesje bags is that they are SO HEAVY!

I had this exact bag and loved it to pieces!! It was so soft for patent and managed to hold a ton and still look great. I think you will be able to wear it for a long time to come and the patent makes it so easy to care for.

Thanks for your comments! I really love the bag, and am even more excited about it now. I have been stalking grey bags for a while, because I think they are really versatile.

usillypenguin, I do dress up for work everyday - think dress pants, heels, blazer, funky blouse, but only wear a full suit once every few weeks. I am always trying to stay on that line of wearing clothes and bags that suit my style, but don't make me look like I picked the wrong career :smile: It can be tricky!

tejava, I do hope it won't be too heavy - didn't know that about the Treesje bags. BTW, I love the Asher too, and it is on my wish list! Tatertot, I am really psyched to hear that it was a favorite! I am also happy to hear it was easy to care for, because I live in the city and will be taking it all over ;)

I hear you about wanting to save money. I think this is a classic bag. Grey is a neutral color (can go with anything) and the patent makes it more fun. I don't think it's too much for work, and you can certainly put a lot of stuff in the bag that you need to bus around.