Treesje Asher Satchel in Blue

anytime! just spreading the treesje love, hehe ;)

There's also a Silver on eBay for a fantastic price! About $200 after the live.com discount!!! Someone should nab it!

Anyone have IRL pics they'd like to share? I found pics here posted by one member so far

I have the clutch in plum :smile:
No modeling pics yet. When I recieve my bags I'll take some. ;)
attachment.php

muahah! I bought an asher in that color cus I love it so much.. I should get it by the weekend hopefully and I'll snap some pics :smile: The color is SO hard to capture! if you look on revolve, luna and the treesje site all of them look completely different.

Wow, I just got the bag. I don't have time to take pics now. I will later tonight but this bag is something else. I never expected this. If you said this was a High End bag I would have never refuted it. It reeks of quality down to every detail. And the leather!!! This leather is thick THICK which makes the bag weighty. It reminds me a little of the Brynne Kooba leather but twice as thick. Smells heavenly. Nice inner lining. BIG large zippered pockets on both sides of exterior. I'm a little amazed because I expected something about half as nice as this.

I saw a woman carrying the blue on the train a while ago, it was beautiful!! I was able to read the small tag on the side and that's how I was introduced to the wonderful line of Treesje bags. Now if only I knew how to pronounce it...

Muahahaha! Another Treesje convert! I love it ;)
Going to pick up my plum asher from the post office now!!!:wlae:

Will take pics later :smile:

Wow, I just got the bag. I don't have time to take pics now. I will later tonight but this bag is something else. I never expected this. If you said this was a High End bag I would have never refuted it. It reeks of quality down to every detail. And the leather!!! This leather is thick THICK which makes the bag weighty. It reminds me a little of the Brynne Kooba leather but twice as thick. Smells heavenly. Nice inner lining. BIG large zippered pockets on both sides of exterior. I'm a little amazed because I expected something about half as nice as this.