Treesje Asher Grande or Foley+Corinna L-Train?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone recommend which of these two is better quality?

2. imho, most likely Treesje.

3. ^Agreed. I have ordered and returned 2 F + Cs so far -- the bags never seem quite that "finished," IYKWIM, esp. for the price. The Treesjes are wonderful bags, from all accounts.

4. i've never had a F+C bag, but from what i've read, the leather is really thin? i have two treesje bags and can vouch that the quality of the leather is to-die-for! i have the regular asher; the leather is thick and structured. also have the avalon mini, leather is smooshy/puddles beautifully!

5. Treesje quality is far superior to F+C IMO... you get a lot more bag for your buck in terms of leather quality and hardware.

6. I love the Asher-the leather is super buttery. Just be aware that the Asher grande is VERY large-the regular satchel isn't huge but I find it fits everything I need.

7. I own an Asher in the normal size and a F+C City Bag and I prefer the Treesje more; better quality and great leather.

I agree with megangm though. If you're using the Asher as an every day bag, I would get it in the medium size; the grande is fairly large.

8. I have to go with Treesje:tup:. I have both a F&C and Treesje bags and I love them both but my Tressje bags take the cake.

9. Thank you all, this is so helpful. Treesje it is!