Treating Yourself - xmas/holiday gift from LV

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so, who purchased an LV for themselves for xmas or december holiday?

I fully admit to getting the IpanemaPM. It is my first shoulder handbag from LV. (...err, yah, there's been other little gifties I bought myself too . .special make-up, etc, etc.);)

2. my two miroir pieces are def. christmas presents for myself .. allthough I'll start using them right away..

3. Since my Epi speedy & Damier papillon were purchased in December....I guess they kinda count as Xmas present to self!

4. Yes got mine couple of days ago and 2 more on the way..and I am done for this year.

5. Not quite yet, but have some stuff in the works :graucho:

6. like the day after xmas im going to pick up my damier speedy :smile: !

7. Eyeing an azur cles while on my trip to Maui...

8. i will be buying myself a Damier wallet

9. Well, I just got my Christmas bonus so I'm sure I'll think of something.....I've been eyeing the mono Noe...I need a shoulder bag for my trip to FL in Feb. There's so many things I want!!!

10. the icons book. thats all i can afford :P

11. Got myself a Noe and received it in the beginning of December. I consider that a present for myself. :biggrin:

12. I bought my Christmas presents. I got a mandarin pocket organizer and a mandarin Dhanura. Both came from Elux.

13. iw as going to get myself the manhattan gm b/c i broke up with my bf last week but they only had made in usa ones and my aunt stopped me from buying it.... my sa is on the lookout for a made in france...

14. What else are you getting Nita :graucho:

15. You just have to wait..LOL:supacool: :roflmfao: