Treasure Me owners...

hildie

Dec 3, 2008
what do you carry in the zippered flap pocket? I am trying to visualize how I would pack this baby up and was curious what people carry in there. :smile:

Thanks lovelies...

Hildie, in the main body of the bag I carry my purse, glasses, sunglasses, notebook etc. In the external pocket at the back I carry keys, lipbalm. So far I have carried a light scarf in the flap pocket and the bag kept its silhouette.

Hmmm...I usually carry two KMC's or one and a HH Pilot or Pompidou and a few random things. But my odds and ends are odd shapes so then that pocket might not work?? I need to scour pics. I am thinking about my next purchase, but taking my time to wait for the fall collection as well. I have a feeling that the Treasure Me might be one I am overlooking for silly reasons...

Thanks ladies!

You need to make sure that whatever you put in the flap does not reach high enough to interfere with the flap being able to go over the front of the bag.

I'm not familiar with what KMCs and HH Pilots are, but when I put a rigid oblong shaped plastic lunch box in the flap it fitted OK. It did not stick out the back but it stuck into the main compartment and therefore restricted that space. Hope that makes sense!

Compared to your recent BE purchases I'd say the Treasure Me is not as capacious.

OK, you can carry a Kiss Me in the flap but I wouldn't think two would work, there would still be room in the main compartment for another Kiss me and a zip purse but not a heap of other stuff TBH. Items put in the flap stick inwards rather than outwards. Today I put a nylon rain kagool in the flap and that worked fine.

OK, you can carry a Kiss Me in the flap but I wouldn't think two would work, there would still be room in the main compartment for another Kiss me and a zip purse but not a heap of other stuff TBH. Items put in the flap stick inwards rather than outwards. Today I put a nylon rain kagool in the flap and that worked fine.

This helps so much - thank you! :biggrin: I was worried that things put in the flap would stick out and make odd shapes on the back of the bag.

I am still so torn on this one...I may have to test it out on a used one first.

Just came across this thread.

In the zippered "flap portion" of the bag, I place my LV wallet. It's flat and when the flap is zipped, I know my wallet is always secure.

In the main compartment that's held together magnetically, I carry my sunglasses, AP, packet of tissue, hand-sanitizer etc....

And the outer back zip compartment (which is a generous size! LOVE it), holds my precious iPhone.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag!!! It's my fave bag right now......NO urge to change out of it....none whatsoever! :love:

Just came across this thread.

In the zippered "flap portion" of the bag, I place my LV wallet. It's flat and when the flap is zipped, I know my wallet is always secure.

In the main compartment that's held together magnetically, I carry my sunglasses, AP, packet of tissue, hand-sanitizer etc....

And the outer back zip compartment (which is a generous size! LOVE it), holds my precious iPhone.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag!!! It's my fave bag right now......NO urge to change out of it....none whatsoever! :love:

Wow! That is quite the endorsement. :smile: I have determined that this will have to be a bag I try used first since it is so iffy. But first comes my Charm Me! :biggrin: