Travelling with Antigona

kai_valentina

Mar 21, 2014
Hey guys,

I bought a medium Antigona when I was studying in England and I will be going back to my country when I graduate. My question is, what is the best way to bring my lovely Ant back home? I reckon it will not fit in my carry on very well because it's stiff and the handles are sticking up. If I carry it as a handbag, i am worried that I might need to push the bag underneath the seat :sad:

Help please!

Last edited:
http://instagram.com/melissasoldera

she has a youtube review about her anti and she said she's put it in her checked baggage without it going out of shape and put it under an airplane seat without scratching it. just watch her review video on her youtube.

but personally speaking, i don't have an antigona, but i wouldn't put something i see that valuable in my checked luggage. i would prefer to keep it with me in case something happens to my luggage

I don't think the medium Ant would fit with the under seat space. But you can put it in your checked baggage and put some clothes in the bag just for helping your Ant to hold the shape

Good luck!!

I wouldn't keep such a high priced item in checked baggage. They are pretty brutal with luggage. I would carry it onto the plane and store in overhead. Have a very thick protective bag, even have a towel to wrap around it cuz other passengers are brutal in shoving bags into the overhead. The medium will definitely be too big for under the seat in front of you. HTH.

Thank you for all your inputs! I am still pondering over how to bring my ant back home. I guess the best way is to bring it as a carry on and stuff it as much as I can to help maintain its shape and prevent the bag from being squashed by other luggages.

I have the medium antigona and have 2 options:

1. Use it as a carry on handbag but bring the dustbag - I always travel with my dustbags! That way, you can pop the bag into the dustbag when you're going through security and when in the plane, use the blanket to wrap over the dustbag (+bag) and keep it under the seat in front of you...

2. Check it in but stuff it full of clothes to the top.. then put it in the dustbag and then in between clothes inside your suitcase.

Good luck!

I recently travelled with my medium Ant and just used it as my carry on handbag. Brought the dustbag along with me and popped the bag inside the dustbag before putting it under the seat in front of me. Maybe it depends on which airline you'll be using, but I had no problems fitting my Ant under the seat.