travelling at the end of the year...

Closer to when you come, also check out www.metromix.com because that'll list basically everything going on for a particular day or week. You've gotten loads of shopping recommendations, so I won't repeat. There are lots of museums if you like that sort of thing, theater and some fabulous restaurants. It will most likely be cold unless it is a crazy winter like this year. Hope you enjoy your trip!

woo hoo, its totally offical girls (yup im still broke) and im even more broke now!!!!....

I've put a deposit down on my trip!!! weeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeee! well, it was only $250 right on the visa! now the visa is taking a rest as it was cut up right after that payment! :cry:

hey again,

ok, i'm still planning away here and totally getting fustrated at not being about to buy any bags ***wink wink***

anyway, besides that... anyone live in the Michigan??? Around the Grand Rapids area?
I was just wondering you if could tell me what is there to do for fun in this area... beside great lakes etc.... i'll probably be there for a few days :amuse:

thanks again! :amuse:

And if you have any suggestions about what to do in Washington DC, please feel free to post something too and about Chicago!!! oh and Toronto! hehehe! thanks heaps!!!!!

Use Metromix.com...
Michigan Ave is a must as well as Oak Street, but you should also consider Southport Ave, lots of little shops along that street.
The Art Institute also a must see.
Have drinks at the John Hancock and see the skyline
Steaks and the Chicago Chop House
Deep dish pizza at Gino's East
Also, lots of ethic neighborhoods, Chinatown, Koreantown, Indian Town, Little Italy, Greek Town, etc...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

all my travel plans are quitely exploding in my face!!! My manager told me today that she's totally fine with me leaving but the head of the department is not too happy and he can't even pre pre pre approve any leave!!!!!

OMG this can't be happening! Im so sad :cry: I want to expericence a white christmas so bad!

anyway, best head off home now... after all its the weekend!

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY!