traveller wallet/clutch

cbrooke

Feb 11, 2007
This style has been discontinued correct...and it came in 2 or 3 sizes (mini,?,giant)??? TIA!

Just bought a BC City and have been officially bit by the Bal bug :P

Congrat!
BC is such a nice colour :smile:

Post pics!

They started to make traveller again I believe as I saw them just previous season...not available in all colours though..

This style has been discontinued correct...and it came in 2 or 3 sizes (mini,?,giant)??? TIA!

Just bought a BC City and have been officially bit by the Bal bug :P

It did come in two sizes. If you search threads, there's one w/pics of the mini and regular sized. The regular came w/regular and giant hw. Not sure about the mini.

According to BalLV, the mini is discontinued.

RDC has the regular, BagPassion has the mini.

Hi ladies,

I just bought a 2009 mini traveller from BagBorrowSteal---it is brand new and I love it! I'm just curious what the retail price was on the mini traveller from 2009? I have found conflicting prices---$400 up to $685---anyone know?

I had both the Giant Traveller (Black GGH) and 3 Mini Travellers (Mandarine, Praline & Black). The Giant Traveller is quite large ... wonderful if you are truly traveling as it holds a lot of documents, etc. - however, it's really too big for everyday use.

That's why I switched out to the Mini Traveller; I could use it for everyday in addition to some minor traveling. The Mini only came with regular hardware and retailed for $685.

I'm now using a Sang Mini Money and have been contemplating a move to the "regular" Money as I need a little more room!