traveller wallet/clutch

cbrooke

Feb 11, 2007
This style has been discontinued correct...and it came in 2 or 3 sizes (mini,?,giant)??? TIA!

Just bought a BC City and have been officially bit by the Bal bug :P

aki_sato

Stay Gold!
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Looking for happiness...
Congrat!
BC is such a nice colour :smile:

Post pics!

They started to make traveller again I believe as I saw them just previous season...not available in all colours though..

LuckyLisa

O.G.
Feb 2, 2008
Triangle, NC
This style has been discontinued correct...and it came in 2 or 3 sizes (mini,?,giant)??? TIA!

Just bought a BC City and have been officially bit by the Bal bug :P
It did come in two sizes. If you search threads, there's one w/pics of the mini and regular sized. The regular came w/regular and giant hw. Not sure about the mini.

According to BalLV, the mini is discontinued.

RDC has the regular, BagPassion has the mini.

theknees

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
the balenciaga website still has the traveller for sale... but only in SGH or CGH i think... im not sure what is the size of it though.

maripos13

O.G.
Sep 11, 2008
Southern California
Hi ladies,

I just bought a 2009 mini traveller from BagBorrowSteal---it is brand new and I love it! I'm just curious what the retail price was on the mini traveller from 2009? I have found conflicting prices---$400 up to $685---anyone know?

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
I had both the Giant Traveller (Black GGH) and 3 Mini Travellers (Mandarine, Praline & Black). The Giant Traveller is quite large ... wonderful if you are truly traveling as it holds a lot of documents, etc. - however, it's really too big for everyday use.

That's why I switched out to the Mini Traveller; I could use it for everyday in addition to some minor traveling. The Mini only came with regular hardware and retailed for $685.

I'm now using a Sang Mini Money and have been contemplating a move to the "regular" Money as I need a little more room!