traveling with your goyard?

linden

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
I am planning a family trip, including my infant twin grandsons to cabo san lucas. Most of the time traveling in other locations, I have taken my Marie Gallante. I don't want to attract any attention while traveling with my grandsons so I'm on the fence. thoughts?

alterego

Dont touch my bag
O.G.
Jun 29, 2009
Miami, FL
I am planning a family trip, including my infant twin grandsons to cabo san lucas. Most of the time traveling in other locations, I have taken my Marie Gallante. I don't want to attract any attention while traveling with my grandsons so I'm on the fence. thoughts?
I think its very under the radar...I wouldn't worry.

pearlsandlace

Feb 12, 2013
I say go for it. My experience with Goyard has been great, because those who know, really know. As in, if they can recognize a Goyard, they probably can afford it (or are close to it) and/or really know fashion/brands and have really good taste that they would never judge you for using one! It does not have the same connotations as LV, Chanel, Hermes, etc. And plus, what is the point of buying a bag if you can't enjoy it, especially on vacation and with your family!

linden

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
I say go for it. My experience with Goyard has been great, because those who know, really know. As in, if they can recognize a Goyard, they probably can afford it (or are close to it) and/or really know fashion/brands and have really good taste that they would never judge you for using one! It does not have the same connotations as LV, Chanel, Hermes, etc. And plus, what is the point of buying a bag if you can't enjoy it, especially on vacation and with your family!
Thanks for the replys!

visvim

Jan 25, 2013
The robber will need to be very stylish to recognize Goyard. Hahahaha!

But personally i always bring old bags when i travel, so i can throw them around and if they are spoilt, gives you a good reason to buy new ones.