Traveling with Your Balenciagas!

lovelygarments

Kay
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
I was on the hunt for a Chocolate Weekender, and I finally found one on Ebay a couple of months ago, so here is her official unveiling. When I travel, I always use my small LV roll-on bag. The weekender will work perfect as my "handbag." I'll be able to put all of my stuff in it, including a couple of Balenciaga handbags. Hopefully no one in security will call me on it! I did sell my pewter weekender after buying the chocolate weekender. I really could not justify having two weekenders as I'm just not able to pull off carrying the weekender as a daily handbag. Some of TPF girls do carry them that way, and I think they look great carrying them. It just doesn't work for me though! I think the chocolate looks great with the LV colors!

chocolateweekender.jpg

chocolateweekender2.jpg

chocolateweekender3.jpg

Lovely, those bags look fantastic together. I've never carried a Bal bag on the plane because I'm worried about scratches and stains. However, you'll look fabulous with this pair! :yes:

^^^great! Thanks for asking. I'm looking forward to the end of this semester. I'm finding myself getting slightly distracted lately with shopping and tPF. Too many good sales lately!

Lovely, those bags look fantastic together. I've never carried a Bal bag on the plane because I'm worried about scratches and stains. However, you'll look fabulous with this pair! :yes:

Thanks Chuggie!!!! With the chocolate color, and the smooshiness factor, I think it will stand up pretty well to traveling - I'll be sure to put it in one of the plastic containers when it goes thru x-ray. However, if it does get stained, that will just be one of those things that happens when traveling. I'll feel a lot better traveling with this as compared to a seafoam weekender ala Hillary Duff!

Your choc weekender is gorgeous! I love it! Way better than a seafoam weekender a'la Hilary! How much does a weekender fit? The leather really does look beautiful, congratulations!

oh LG that choco is mouth watering! and...I can't believe I am reading this topic at this very moment!!!

this past week I took a trip, with Black GGH Work in tow, and I really started to think about how a Weekender might be a better/bigger travel bag!!! But, TPF was down and I couldn't research it at the time. Once I got home I kinda forgot - until I see this thread and here I go again!!! How does it compare to a Keepall 50?