Traveling with watches

L0ve

O.G.
Mar 3, 2010
I am going on a vacation and would like to bring all my watches to match my different outfits however I don't want to put them in each box and bring them, that will just take up alot of space. I also don't want them to get scratched up either.

Any ideas? TIA :biggrin:

Just my personal feelings, I never travel with any expensive jewelry (you didn't say if these are expensive watches). Too many opportunities for being stolen or losig them.

You could buy a few jewelry rolls (fabric) and maybe put 2 wacthes per roll so they don't scratch, and the rolls will tuck nicely into nooks and crannies of your travel bag(s) or purse.

sometimes i put them in my sunglasses pouches. i have couple of those soft velvety sunglasses pouches that i use for this. but i'm with chessmont i try not to bring too much expensive jewelry when traveling

I'm just coming back from vacation and I took 2, 1 I'm wearing and the other in my travel jewelry box.

The 1 other thing I would say is that if they are expensive watches, take your reciepts. I get stopped every time I wear my Rolex because they think I bought it on my trip!

ITA if the watches are expensive don't bring all of them, as there are too many opportunities to lose them. Even hotel safe are sometimes not safe!

There are leather watch pouches that are designed for travelling, or you could keep them in long jewellry pouches.