Traveling with large pandora - pre-travel tip?

grnbri

O.G.
Jul 27, 2013
I am planning on traveling with my soon-to-be-mine charcoal pepe pandora (coming this Wednesday! :biggrin: ). Recommendations for pre-travel care? Many TPF-ers recommend traveling with their HG bag with a Longchamp Pliage - but looking at the dimensions of the neo-large Longchamp Pliage it doesn't appear that the large Pandora will fit into one. I have traveled with a dust bag to put some of my smaller bags into and I suppose I could do that for the Pandora although the dust bags are not waterproof. Also read a few threads about using Collonil water repellant sprays and the like - any other agents recommended for pre-treating?

Honestly, I don't really baby my Givenchy bags when I travel which I used to do that with my Balenciaga by bringing a dustbag. With my Pandoras, I just carefully tuck it in underneath the seat in front of me (usually with a magazine below it). I've done this numerous times and my bags have been fine. :smile:

Maybe others can chime in? Lol sorry my comment wasn't so helpful. :biggrin:

Def spray it with Collonil waterstop. You could buy a nylon duffel type travel bag bigger than a LP if you want to have a way to stealth carry it in sketchy situations. How much concern you need about your purse really depends on where/how you'll be travelling.